Everyone knows how important it is to incorporate social media into your business and marketing strategies, but coming up with original posts day in and day out can be a bit taxing. Here are 35+ evergreen ideas that you can use, modify, and recycle to keep your connections engaged and your social presence up to par.
35+ Ideas for Social Media Posts
- Share a tip or trick
- Share a fun real estate infographic
- Testimonial/quote from a past client
- Highlight a news article you think will be valuable
- Share one of your most popular blog posts
- Recommend a helpful tool or service
- Share a real estate #FunFact
- Share a motivational quote
- Share what you are reading and ask for suggestions on what you should read next
- Share a free resource, such as a guide to the home selling process.
- Post a #BTS behind the scenes photo
Posts, such as photos that humanize you promote stronger connections online
- Share a listing (remember, these posts shouldn’t dominate your follower’s feed)
- Invite a colleague, past client, or even family member to guest post from your page.
- Invite your children or a family member to guest post to keep it warm and lighthearted.
- Share a meme
Be mindful of context and be careful not to offend anyone.
The meme above could act as a great segue into a discussion about how home valuations work and that they are a service you offer! You’re welcome. 🙂
- Have your connections vote on their favorite neighborhood or restaurant in your region
- Share local market updates
- Answer a common buyer question
- Answer a common seller question
- Share a gift guide for him
- Share a gift guide for her
- Invite your followers to an open house
- Ask your connections for feedback on staging one of your listings
- Share interior decorating ideas
- Post how-to’s and DIY decor tips
- Share tips on keeping energy bills down
- Post a “Home of the Week”
- Post advice on what NOT to buy (what to look out for)
- Congratulate a client on a recent sale or purchase
- Share ideas for staging a home (inside and out)
- Post about positive community outreach you’re involved in
- Share local events for the family (farmers market, plays, concerts, seasonal events, etc)
- Share seasonal posts – Check out this “National Day” calendar for quirky national holidays to share.
- Ask questions to get your connections engaged in conversation
- What are your favorite dog-friendly parks/places?
- What are your favorite restaurants in town?
- If you could do anything to your home, what would you do?
- Ask a question and invite connections to answer in Gif
- Share dream houses and ask what theirs are
- Share latest in home technology
Do you have any ideas or favorite post types that we’ve missed? Let us know in the comments!