Get Help With the Market Leader App
- How do I find my CRM email address to sign in? Log into your CRM and go to My Account >> Settings. Under Profile Details find your CRM Email and use this email as your email login for your mobile app.
- How do I create a PIN? Log into your CRM and go to My Account >> Mobile. Click the button to create your unique PIN. For security purposes, this PIN will only be valid for three minutes.
- I’m locked out because I had too many invalid login attempts, what do I do now? If you are locked out, log into your CRM, confirm your CRM email address and create a new PIN. Use your CRM email and PIN to log into the mobile app.
- I accidentally deactivated my device, what do I do now? You can reactivate your device by logging into your CRM and creating a new PIN. Use your CRM email address and your newly generated PIN to log into the app.
Navigating the App
At a glance the dashboard allows you to search for contacts, access your unread emails, identify the number of recently active contacts, and respond to your reminders for the day.
Easily view, reply to, forward, delete, archive, filter and create emails in the mobile app. Plus, creating a new contact from an email is a cinch—give it a try!
Accessing and working with your contacts has never been easier:
- Search for contacts by name, phone, or email address in the top search bar
- Toggle between Recently Active or All Contacts Views
- Add or edit an existing contact—including status and type
- Call, text, or email right from the contact record
- View/Add notes, reminders, campaigns, groups and contact history
Reminders make it easier to manage your day. Now you can easily navigate to see which reminders are due today, tomorrow, the past and the future.
- Scan through reminders by date
- See which reminders are past due
- Call a contact directly from a reminder
- Create and update reminders easily
Edit your contact information, control your settings and your device in the Account Admin page.